Going over my facebook homepage, I saw a lot of “maoys” and “hugot” posts. What’s up with this day? Heartbreaks here and there. So, I decided to come up with this blog.
To all the women/girls out there, I’m posting this DOs-and-Donts of mine; when you just broke up with your bf, when you are mad at him or when you are at “war”.
- Take a deep breath.
- Think twice of what you will and about to do to let these negative feelings all out. (Better listen to Christian songs)
- Social Media is the place right now where you can vent out but it is NEVER the right place —- especially facebook. (private blogposts will do) 😀
- Never posts your “problem”. Do not announce it to the whole world. (Some people would just make it complicated or worst,make fun of you)
- Don’t make life complicated so better stop posting bitterness about your bf or ex-bf. It is a NO NO!
- Better write in on a paper, your journal notebook or anywhere you want. Just don’t let other see how pathetic you are feeling. hahaha
- Keep your composure. Girls, you know what that means! STOP POSTING ABOUT THE BREAK-UP. It will N-E-V-E-R help you. NEVER!
- Are you even listening to yourself? Don’t embarass yourself, oh please.
- Make sure that you won’t regret what you did. Once you post it, they will see it. Some of them may do a “screenshot” on it (which I do at times. hahahaha)
- IT IS NOT YET THE END OF THE WORLD!!!
Did it help you? If not, then read it one more time. 🙂